Modern Warfare and Warzone Update 1.30 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was updated to version 1.30 today on December 16. This patch coincides with the Black Ops Cold War update.
Earlier this week, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War was updated by Activision and Treyarch. They are going to start the season 1 content for Black Ops Cold War with its integration in Call of Duty: Warzone. This is now followed by an update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone today on December 16.
Season One brings new weapons, maps, modes, Operators, Season Challenges, Prestige Levels, 1,000 new Season Levels to climb, and much more to both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone on Dec. 16th.
Modern Warfare and Warzone Update 1.30 Patch Notes
- Boots on the Ground War
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Face Off
- SnD Double Down
- Realism Gun Game
- Fix for a bug on Hackney Yard that could prevent Minotaur from performing an execution
- Fixed bug where some players were unable to obtain a Nuke after obtaining the correct number of kills
- Fixes to help the Wheelson path up various terrain
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Revive’ prompt while playing Cyber Attack was appearing inconsistently
- Fennec: Increased damage range
- ISO: Increased damage range
These patch notes only cover Modern Warfare. To read more on the patch notes for Warzone for the update that was released today, head over here.