No More Heroes 3 Game Length Is Twice Longer Than Predecessor
No More Heroes 3 is shaping up to be a longer game than its predecessor. It will take 15 to 20 hours to beat the game according to Suda 51.
No More Heroes 3 is coming out after more than a decade of the series being put on ice. It is releasing exclusively for the Nintendo Switch, however, we wouldn’t discount a possible PC version down the line. The sequel is launching after a remaster of the first two No More Heroes games was released earlier on the Nintendo Switch, followed by a port to PC.
In a new interview with GameXplain, we learn how long it will take to beat the game. Suda 51 mentions a lot of things in the interview from the birth of the project to how long it will take to beat the game.
How Long Is No More Heroes 3?
- No More Heroes 3 was developed especially for the Nintendo Switch.
- Suda 51 had the idea of making the game once he used the JoyCon on his Nintendo Switch
- While it is essential to enjoy No More Heroes 3 with motion controls, they are not mandatory.
- At one point, he wanted to add 100 boss fights to the game but scrapped the idea because it would be tough to implement it.
- He mentions how Marvelous owns 90% of the IP so it is not up to Grasshopper to developer a sequel.
- If he would like to make a No More Heroes 4, it would likely happen after 10 years.
- Lastly, if you want to know about the length of the game, it will take roughly 15-20 hours.
- There will be difficulty modes in case you want to replay the game and get more value out of it.
So how does this game length compare to the previous ones? According to the website, How Long to Beat, we learn that it takes on average 10 hours to beat No More Heroes. The sequel is shorter with the playtime estimated at 8 hours.
No More Heroes 3 is set to launch on the Nintendo Switch on August 27, 2021.