Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater Update 1.07 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 update 1.07 was released today by Activision. Among the fixes listed in the patch notes are changes to the party bug and more.
For the most part, the patch notes for this update are not as detailed. We do have the complete list of changes that have been made since the game launched back in September. They provide a good overview of what has been fixed in the game since its release on PS4, Xbox One, ad PC.
This is a remake of the first two Tony Hawk games. It was developed by Vicarious Visions and published by Activision. You can read more about this remake in our review.
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Party bug fixes.
- Private Match bug fixes.
- Players in the game will now be able to enter private matches with their party
- Fixed multiple text errors
- General bug fixing
- Matchmaking bug fix
- Players in the game will now be able to form parties of up to 8 friends and join casual or competitive online playlists
- Fixed multiple crashes
- Reduced VO celebrations on large combos
- Added slight balance penalty to short hop special manuals
- Reduced XP gains for super short runs
- Multiple bug fixes for environment and character art
- Skater trick animation polish
Read More: Xbox Remote Play App Is Now Available On iOS
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.