Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Grand Prix Update Download Size and Details
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled update version 1.04 is available now that implements the first Nitro Tour Grand Prix and unlock Tawna Bandicoot as a new playable character. Here are the details on this update.
Activision had shared details on this Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled update last week. They confirmed that the Nitro Tour Grand Prix will be available to play in the game after the new update. They also announced a new playable character Tawna Bandicoot, and here is how you will be able to unlock her in the game.
This update is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The download size of this update is roughly 2 GB. It will patch the game to version 1.04 implementing the following set of fixes.
- Introduction of Online Leaderboards
- New content available to purchase at Pit Stop
- Podium animation added to Online matches
- Some user interface improvements like adding a “Message of the Day” to the main menu
- Adjustments made to Wumpa Coin earn rate
- Character icons updated to reflect current customization on mini-map and racer icons
More content is being planned as part of a roadmap shared by the developers.
In addition to this, the following bug fixes and adjustments have been implements in the game.
- Fix for Global save file corruption issue on PS4
- Fix for purchasing “Electron Aqua” paint from Pit Stop
- Improves online stability for various gameplay modes
- Fixes track collision issues and addresses any exploits
- Fixes an issue where personal Time Trial and Relic scores are not highlighted in the “Highscores” menu
- All villains will now get a Velo mask when using that power up
The list of fixes is long but the biggest addition is Grand Prix and new content that has been added for free in the game. You can enjoy Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.