Days Gone Update 1.41: What’s New and What Are Patch Notes
Days Gone update 1.41 has been released today by Sony Bend Studio. Here are the full details on this update and the changes it brings to the game.
The weekly DLC challenges were refreshed last week with an update to Days Gone. Sony Bend Studio has now made live the latest challenge in the game. It is called “Hog Wild” and uses the bike. You need to reach Pioneer Cemetery as fast as possible while riding on your bike if you want to complete this challenge.
Two more challenges will be added to the game. Sony Bend Studio hasn’t shared any plans to add more for now.
- Challenge 11 – Will be unlocked on September 6th
- Challenge 12 – Will be unlocked on September 13th
Sony Bend Studio has shared the patch notes for Days Gone confirming the bugs that are fixed. There are some progression blockers and general fixes included in this update.
Days Gone Patch Notes 1.41
- The NPC should now help move the vehicle in “What Kept Me Going”
- The rock item should appear in the player’s inventory in the mission “Not Gonna Kill Anyone” as intended
- Fixed issue causing some players to be unable to select some items in the survival wheel
- General stability optimization
- The stealth kill prompt should remain on the screen as previously intended
Days Gone has been a big success for Sony Bend Studio. It is the top 10 best selling game in the United States and most of Europe. Sony Bend Studio had teased some DLC for it before the launch of the game but no details have come out of it, aside from a free Survival Mode content update.