Days Gone Update 1.50: What’s New and What Are Patch Notes
Days Gone update 1.50 is available now bringing in support for a new game plus mode. It was first announced by Sony Bend Studio in early September.
Fans of the game have been asking about a New Game Plus mode for a while now. Sony Bend Studio finally listened to their requests and announced this mode as part of a free content update. This update was planned to launch on September 13 and it is available to download now.
Days Gone update 1.50 brings in support for New Game Plus mode. It is basically a mode where you can carry over progress from your completed save and start on a new difficulty. There is also a brand new mission available to play in this mode that can reward with a weapon as teased by Sony Bend Studio.
As for the patch notes, we do know that this update will add New Game Plus mode and also includes two new difficulty modes: Survival II and Hard II. The changes for these new difficulty modes weren’t explained by Sony Bend Studio so it is up to fans to discover what makes them different.
Days Gone Update 1.50 Patch Notes
- The player should be able to move the car properly in “What Kept Me Going”
- The rock item should be useable as intended in “Not Going to Kill Anyone”
- The button prompt should appear when next to the car in “I Say We Head North”
- General fixes to audio that apply to story mode and challenge mode
- Adjusted the pathing on the Horde on multiple challenges
- General fixes to the Auto-Complete QTE feature
- Motion Sensor Function Aiming sensitivity has been increased when set to 6 and above.
- Players should not be able to gain points while taking down Freakers outside on “Dead Before Daylight”
- Various crash fixes
- General optimization fixes during melee conflicts
The last update to Days Gone bumped the game version 1.41. The 12th challenge for the game is also available to play from today. It is the last one for now until the developers decide to implement more of them in the game.