Lies Of P Best Settings Guide For PC
Neowiz Games’ soulslike game, Lies of P, is now available, and we’ve put together the best PC settings for getting optimized performance on mid-end system specs.
Before we delve into the best settings for the PC version of Lies of P, make sure you’ve updated your GPU drivers and Windows to their latest respective versions. Additionally, disable or close any unnecessary background applications in order to reduce the CPU overhead as much as possible. The settings detailed ahead should provide a more optimized balance between graphics and frame rate compared to the presets available in-game.
Lies of P Best Settings
The settings below are there to serve as a broad starting point for further optimization based on your specific hardware specs. As a result, you may need to tweak some settings until you find a sweet spot based on your display’s refresh rate and the overall performance you seek.
- Screen Mode: Maximum Screen
- Resolution: set as per the native resolution of your display
- Max Frame Limit: set according to the max refresh rate of your display, otherwise cap at your target frame rate preference
- VSync: Off on a VRR/G-Sync supported display, On otherwise
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2: Off if GPU supports DLSS, otherwise set to Quality
- Nvidia DLSS: set to Quality if supported by GPU
GRAPHIC DETAIL SETTINGS
- Visibility: High
- Post-processing Quality: Medium (or High if GPU headroom is available)
- Shadow Quality: Medium
- Texture Quality: Best
- Effect Quality: Medium (or High if GPU headroom is available)
- Vegetation Quality: High
- Shading Quality: High
- Reflection Quality: High
- Volumetric Fog Quality: Medium (or High if GPU headroom is available)
- Ambient Occlusion Quality: High
- Anisotropic Filter Quality: High
Lies of P was released on September 19, 2023, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, MacOS, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. The game is loosely inspired from the 1883 Italian novel The Adventures of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi.