Pokémon Sword and Shield: How To Use Gigantamax Pokémon Exploit
Getting a Gigantamax Pokémon in Pokémon Sword and Shield can take some time. Here’s how you can get one in the fastest way possible.
Pokémon Sword and Shield have introduced a new gameplay mechanic with Max Raid battles. This allows a group of players to team together to fight with a Gigantamax Pokémon. This can be done through different methods and one of them allows this exploit to be used, letting you easily capture a Gigantamax Pokémon.
How To Use Pokémon Sword and Shield Gigantamax Pokémon Exploit
Here’s how you can farm Gigantamax Pokémon in the fastest way possible without breaking the game itself.
- Play the game offline
- Use the wishing stone on empty Max Raid den to summon a Dynamax Pokémon in wild area
- Click on the purple glow and select “invite others”
- After inviting, hit the home button to back out of the game
- Go to system settings and select Date and Time
- Change the day by increasing it by one
- Go back to the game and exit the invite screen and quit it
- You will gain Watts that can be used to purchase various items
- Keep doing this step until you get a Gigantamax Pokémon
You need to keep in mind that one of the side effects of using this exploit is that the game locks out any time-based events like weather or Natural Raids. You should only attempt this if you really want to farm for Watts or are looking for an easy way to get Gigantamax Pokémon
For more information on Pokémon Sword and Shield, take a look at some other guides.
- Special Evolutions and How To Complete Them
- Fossils and Where To Find All of Them
- Pokémon Sword and Shield New Game: How To Start a New Save
The game is available now for Nintendo Switch. It was developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo.