Wild Hearts Best Settings Guide For PC
EA and Omega Force’s action role-playing game, Wild Hearts, is now available on PC, and we’ve put together the best settings for getting optimized performance on low-to-mid end system specs.
Before we delve into the best settings for the PC version of Wild Hearts, make sure you’ve updated your GPU drivers and Windows to their latest respective versions. Additionally, disable or close any unnecessary background applications in order to reduce the CPU overhead as much as possible. The settings detailed ahead should provide a more optimized balance between graphics and frame rate compared to the presets available in-game.
Wild Hearts Best Settings
The settings below are there to serve as a broad starting point for further optimization based on your specific hardware specs. As a result, you may need to tweak some settings until you find a sweet spot based on your display’s refresh rate and the overall performance you seek.
- Resolution: Max resolution of your display
- Upscaling: Depends on preference – Disabled for best image quality, Enabled if higher performance required
- Windowed: Fullscreen
- VSync: Off on a VRR/G-Sync supported display, On otherwise
- FPS Limit: As per the native refresh rate of your display and preference (Unlimited on VRR/G-Sync display)
- Textures: High on GPUs with 8GB VRAM or higher, Medium below
- Model Quality: High
- Texture Filtering: High
- Particle Effects: High
- Procedural Density: High
- Shadows: Medium
- Reflections: High
- Global Illumination: Medium (or higher if performance headroom is available)
- Clouds: Medium (or higher if performance headroom is available)
- Anti-Aliasing: TAA
- Motion Blur: Depends on personal preference
- Ambient Occlusion: Enabled
- Depth of Field (DOF): Enabled
Wild Hearts is the outcome of a new partnership between EA Originals, Koei Tecmo and studio Omega Force in order to develop the next great hunting game. According to EA, this monster hunter-like game will deliver a AAA experience based in fantasy feudal Japan.