Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Best Settings Guide For PC
Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja’s action role-playing game, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, is now available on PC, and we’ve put together the best settings for getting optimized performance on low-to-mid end system specs.
Before we delve into the best settings for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty on PC, make sure you’ve updated your GPU drivers and Windows to their latest respective versions. Additionally, disable or close any unnecessary background applications in order to reduce the CPU overhead as much as possible. The settings detailed ahead should provide a more optimized balance between graphics and frame rate compared to the presets available in-game.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Best Settings
The settings below are there to serve as a broad starting point for further optimization based on your specific hardware specs. As a result, you may need to tweak some settings until you find a sweet spot based on your display’s refresh rate and the overall performance you seek.
- Settings Type: Custom
- Mode: Prioritize FPS
- Maximum FPS: as per the max refresh rate of your display and preference
- Display Mode: Full Screen
- Screen Resolution: as per the native resolution of your display and preference
- VSync: Disabled on a VRR/G-Sync supported display, Enabled otherwise
- Rendering Resolution: 100%
- Textures Quality: High Quality (or lower on GPUs with less than 6 GB of VRAM)
- Shadow Quality: Medium Quality
- Shadow Render Distance: Near
- Ambient Occlusion: Enabled
- Screen Space Refleciton: Enabled
- Subsurface Scattering: Enabled
- Model LOD: High
- Volumetric Fog Resolution: Medium
- Volumetric Cloud Quality: Medium
- Motion Blur: as per personal preference
- Chromatic Abberration: as per personal preference
- Film Grain: as per personal preference
- Depth of Field: Enabled
- Lens Flare: as per personal preference
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is an action-role playing game developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo. The game was released on March 3, 2023 for Xbox One, Windows, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.