Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.07 Released, Patch Notes Here
Respawn Entertainment has released Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order update version 1.07 today. It unlocks pre-order content for all players and more.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a massive success for its publisher EA and developer Respawn Entertainment. It is one of the best selling games in 2019 and the game has also received rave reviews from critics.
Read More: DOOM Eternal Gets Second Trailer, Launching at a Later Date For Switch
As a brand new game that has a story canon to the Star Wars universe, the game featured third-person action-adventure elements and mixed exploration, combat, and puzzles together.
Respawn Entertainment has pushed out a new update today for the game that seems to add pre-order content as an unlockable for every user. If you hadn’t pre-ordered the game or failed to pre-order it from a special retailer with their pre-order bonus, today’s update should unlock all of the content that was released during the launch of the game.
Read More: Super Smash Bros Ultimate 5th DLC Reveal Due Soon, Possible Fighter Rumored
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.07 Patch Notes
Fixes & Improvements
- We’ve fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
- Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, it could interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. We’ve fixed this to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
- There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
- We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
- Our language translations have been updated.
- There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
- The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
- We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
- Pre-order content has now been unlocked for all players. This content includes:
- Orange Lightsaber Blade Color
- Mygeeto Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Umbaran Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Bee-D-1 Skin
- Gold Squadron Stinger Mantis Skin
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order can be purchased for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game is also available on Steam and not just EA Origin Store for PC.